- Text Size +

 

 

STAYING OR GOING CHAPTER 2


BRIAN:


I’m sitting here wondering if he’s reached home yet. I wanted him to come back here with me but I couldn’t ask it of him. He said that he would call to let me know he’d arrived safely. Justin’s a great driver, but the winding roads are dark and there is the ever-present wildlife in the country. Deer have no respect of person or car when trying to get away from whatever it is they run from. I can’t deny that I miss him though. This place just seems empty… cold without him here.


I go into the shower, readying myself for bed. I’ve already emailed Alex my list of contacts to put into the phone he’ll be giving us. I can’t lie to myself in saying that he’s come up with a brilliant idea. Somewhere deep within myself, I know that this is my last chance with Justin. I don’t know why, just that it is. I find it ironic that now, after all we’ve been through, this is our true ‘make-or-break’ time. When he came home from New York, I doubt either one of us thought we would be in this place of… I don’t exactly know what to call it, which is another telling thing. Me, a master of words, am suddenly at a loss for them.


Alighting from the shower, I dry myself off, feeling the exhaustion of the last two weeks weighing heavily upon me. It’s only nine-thirty and I feel as if I haven’t slept in the last year. Just as I’m about to make good use of my empty bed, the buzzer goes. My first inclination is to ignore it. No doubt it’s Mikey, wondering where the fuck I’ve been and why I didn’t answer my phone. There were several messages on my phone to that effect. I was tempted to call him back just to tell him that instead of wirelessly stalking me, he should be home trying to fix his ever-so-perfect existence with Ben, but I refused to do so. It would only fall on deaf ears anyway.


The buzzer rings again and I find myself throwing a tantrum worthy of a five-year old. I know I have to get up and answer the fucking door, since he’s fully capable of staying there all night, aggravating the hell out of me. He’s done it to me and Justin before; he’ll have no problem doing it again. Throwing on a pair of sweats, I make my way to the door just as it goes off again. I press the buzzer to allow entry and then I go over to the cart to pour myself a drink. I know I’ll need the liquid fortification to refrain from blowing my cool at his intrusive questions and incessant complaints. Why couldn’t he just take his ass home?


My back is to the door even though I hear it slide open. I sip my drink, needing to collect myself and my thoughts before I say things that could ruin a friendship that I have had for over half my life. So when arms, so familiar and welcome, enclose around my waist, I am more than a little surprised; I’m instantly awake and horny.


Turning around to make sure he wasn’t a figment of imagination, I inhale the fragrances of lemon verbena shampoo mixed with a touch of Tommy Bahama and the pheromones that are uniquely his. I would know that intoxicating aroma anywhere, anytime, deaf, dumb, and blind. It’s the scent of my Sunshine.


“What are you doing here?” I ask him, holding him close, trying to imprint him onto me. I fucking don’t want to let him go, for fear that he will vanish into thin air.


Instead of answering, he kisses me deeply. There was no way this was going to be gentle and I can’t say that I mind at all. I practically purred as he hastily divested me of my sweats. I needed to feel his alabaster skin against mine. He followed suit, barely releasing my lips to slip his shirt over his head. Moving me backwards toward the large plush sofa on the other side of the living room, he kisses me roughly and repeatedly, following me down after gently pushing me. I feel his tongue mapping every ridge, nook and cranny inside my mouth, my own doing the same to him. I couldn’t get enough of him. It feels like forever since we’ve done this type of kissing- exploratory and explosive. The soft moan he releases caresses my ears, taking me back to the first night we fucked.

 

Tearing his lips from mine, he blazes wet trail after wet trail down my body. As soon as I get used to one sensation, he either changes direction or concentrates on another area altogether. It’s something he’s always done, but it’s no less effective no matter how many time we’ve fucked. It also involves a liberty I’ve never granted anyone else with my body. Justin reaches under the cushion, gathering supplies that we always keep there. I hear the top on our favorite lube pop open, the anticipation of what’s possibly to come eating me alive. I pull him up to devour his lips once more before allowing him to move back down to my aching cock.

 

Wasting no time, Justin deepthroats me immediately, causing an involuntary gasp from me to rent the air in an otherwise silent atmosphere. I know the moment he starts preparing himself as he hums around my cock. I feel the sensation resonate in my balls and I have to take deep breaths to keep from cumming. I almost cream on myself when he doesn’t stop me from helping him to stretch his hole to accommodate my dick. I still marvel at how tight he is even though we are well into the quadruple digits by now. Justin allows no else the pleasure of his ass, and I can’t help but relish that fact. He’s beginning to moan louder now and I know it won’t be long until I’m fully engulfed in the all-consuming heat that is Justin Taylor-Kinney.


Laying me horizontally on the sofa, Justin straddles my hips, positioning himself over my eagerly awaiting cock. I bend my knees behind him, feeling as well as seeing the deep inhale and slow exhale as I push in and slide through the outer rim into the cavern of paradise that I know has been waiting for me. At first, I take it slow because no matter how anxious I am to hit bottom, I don’t want to hurt him. Fucking Justin is an event to be savored, and I intended to do just that, but Sir Impatience has other plans. As his bouncing increases, I feel him leaving stinging little bite marks around my neck. I groan and grunt my pleasure as he controls the depth I can move within him. No one can top from the bottom like Justin can. I can’t count how many times in the past I’ve called him a sadist because of his ability to keep me on the brink of cumming for hours with moves like the ones he’s performing while riding me.

 

I decide to assert a little of my own will by grabbing onto his shoulder, moving inside him in earnest. The feeling of him close around me, trying to keep me within him as long as he can, is causing paroxysms of pleasure to skip along every one of my nerve endings. The constant squeeze and release of his ass milking my cock causes me to move faster and harder until I’m hammering his prostate. I can tell he’s enjoying it, not only from the grunts and groans coming from him but because he’s thrown his head back, exposing his delectable neck. I feel my lips tingle with the desire to lick the salty tang of sweat from just beneath his Adam’s apple as he swallows convulsively to tamp down the screams I know are bubbling within him.

 

I change the angle of my thrust, relishing the gasped groan that escaped him just now. He’s been holding himself apart from me, using my body simply to get off. As a man used to being loved and adored by this man above me, I won’t let Justin remain detached. I can’t. I don’t want Justin hiding his pleasure from me; I don’t want him hiding anything from me. I hear the breath ‘whoosh’ out of him as I continue to angle my dick to nail his prostate. Finally, I hear him moan my name like a mantra, a curse, and a prayer and it’s driving me crazy with need and want of him. Nothing and no one has ever felt like Justin… and nothing and no one ever will.


My hand reached out to grasp his as I feel the first waves of the climactic contractions flowing in my gut. I feel the result rippling throughout his body. The exchange is flowing between us now where I can’t tell where my series of mini-orgasms leading to the big one are beginning and his are ending. I couldn’t help but speed up even as my hand tightens over his, making sure that he was with me, that he was focused solely on me, and that I was the one with him. I could feel him beginning that tumultuous slide into the cresting, the quickening within him coming in faster and flowing to me. As I jackhammered into him for the last time, I finally felt my own thunderous tribute leave my body to be caught by the thin layer of latex separating us. His spent cock continued to twitch and relieve itself even as I pulled him closer against me, using my legs to keep him from leaving.

 

Our lips connected in a kiss meant to soothe and calm, but in reality enflamed us again. It was always this way between us, no matter how much our lives were in shambles. I knew that although we were both willing, there was just no way we were going to make it to round two this soon. I wanted to take advantage of the situation and ask for the millionth time what is going wrong between us but…

 

BUZZ… BUZZZ, BUZZ, BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ……….


The fucking door going off once again kills the intimate cocoon Justin and I were beginning to create within our loft. The phone ringing didn’t help. But it was the voice coming across the airwaves that totally killed the mood.


“Brian, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! I know you’re in there. I’ll lean on this fucking buzzer all night if I have to. BRIIIIIAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!”


“Well I guess that’s my cue,” Justin speaks his first words since his arrival to me then rises off of me and begins to get dressed. The fucking buzzer continuing to intrude on the peace we could’ve had as well as the phone has me ready to commit murder and Justin won’t even look at me; just dons that fucking mask of indifference I’ve come to know so well. Justin has finished getting dressed and after grabbing his keys, cell phone and making his way to the door, he turns back. “Thanks for the memory.” Then he’s gone.

 

I’m gonna fucking kill Michael if he just cost me Justin.