- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everyone! Finally got around to writing a sequal to "My Night with a Merman" Thanks to everyone who read and commented. I hope you like the sequal as well.

Los Angeles Beach
9:00am

Justin lay sitting on the same beach he and the most beautiful man in his eyes had spent hours making love. Justin not knowing if that’s how the brunet felt, but he could not deny the passion he felt was shared by the brunet. As the coming and receding waters touched his feet Justin was reminded of his mission. “Time to find my landie…” Justin said to himself standing on his feet.


Him not knowing how long he would be gone from the sea.

He would miss the freedom of swimming the waters without inhibition. He wasn’t the first merman or mermaid to go on land. Hell many spent a good few months every year on land. “If the creatures of the land can invade our seas so can we go on their grounds,” was the old saying of the mer people.

“Now I got to find something to wear.” Justin said looking down at his naked form. “Hey dude! Blond guy!” Someone shouting snapped Justin out of his thoughts. Justin turned around to see a blond haired dark tanned surfer twink running towards him. “You party too hard blondie? Got to say I don’t mind the view.” The twink's eyes cast downward with a peek of his tongue hanging out his mouth.

Justin looked up and down the surfer twink before him. They both had the same build and height. The man in front of him wearing a tank top with a multi-color block design. The man’s pants a light blue shade. They might be a little tight, but they’ll work Justin thought to himself.

“Follow me to the rocks over there. I’m sure there’s a nice view over there too.” Justin said grinning as he started walking towards the rocks. He didn’t have to turn back to know the surfer was following him.
Mind-blowing sex for his clothes is a fair trade.

Los Angeles to Pittsburgh Flight
2:00pm

Brian sat in the plane seat looking over the papers signed by New Frontier Productions. His leg restless and his eyes unfocused. His mind somewhere else than the paper work of the deal that would make Kinnetik a nationwide company.

He could not get the images of the hot blond merman out of his mind. The way his hair bounced and flew back as he rode him. The work of his hands, tongue and ass driving all the nerves in Brian’s body to the point of exploding.


“I’m fucking losing it. Mermen don’t exist.” Brian said cutting off his mind from picturing the merman that had claimed all his thoughts since leaving that California beach. “It all felt so real…” He whispered remembering the feel of scales that made Sunshine’s tail.

“Mr. Kinney?”

“Yes.” Brian said regaining his man of the room composure. “Is there anything else I can get for you?” Said the steward. A handsome looking man with black hair and a pair of uniform pants intentionally a size to small. The steward looking at Brian in a way he could always recognize: filled with lust and need. “No I am okay for now.” Said Brian. “Okay, let me know if you need anything.” The steward putting a special emphasis on the word anything.


Well he needed to take the edge off the blond had left, real or not. Also, who was he to deny one of his admirers. Brian grinning as he left his seat to tell the steward he does need something.


LAX Airport
3:00pm

Justin walked steadily through the airport terminal. The clothes from the surfer twink molding to his body. A weird feeling as the last time he had worn clothes was when he was 10. He had no money or even a passport so he had only one choice: Siren Voice.

Justin stood still for a moment as he looked towards the man at the ticket desk. “Okay, Justin, time to work your merman magic.” Justin said to himself.

“Excuse me I would like one ticket on the next flight to Pittsburgh.” Justin said confidently. “Okay sir, how will you be paying for the flight and may I see a form of identification.” The man said. Justin steady his voiced, “I would like a ticket to Pittsburgh free of charge please.” The man’s mouth agape at what the cocky blonde standing in front of him just said. “Sir, I cannot do that. Now, are you able pay and if not step aside as you are holding up the line.” The man said his voice stern.

“I think you can make an exception, Mr. Desk Man.” Justin’s voice becoming the siren melody that had made thousands of people fall to their knees to worship the merman or mermaid who spoke that alluring voice. Justin’s voice so alluring and captivating it had captivated not just the man, but the several people standing in line behind him.

“Of… of course you can! We have several seats open on the next flight that leaves in an hour. How about a seat in first class?” The man having become flustered and trying not to stare too long at the blonde’s body. The man’s cheeks starting to blush. “That would be great. Thank you.” Justin giving a megawatt smile.

“It is my pleasure. Have a great flight.” The man said trying to maintain his composure as he handed Justin his ticket. “Also, if you’re ever in Los Angeles again please feel free to give me a call.” Justin noticing the ticket had a piece of paper with the man’s phone number attached. Justin gave another mega-watt smile as he walked away nodding his head.

“I’m sorry Mr. Desk Man, but there’s only one landie for me.” Justin whispered to himself as he tore up the paper. As Justin sat down waiting for the plane to arrive at the airport his thoughts began to drift to certain brunet. His face lighting up at the thought of seeing his landie again.


Two Days Later…
Liberty Avenue Dinner
5:00pm

Justin made his way down the street pushing himself past the many men lining the streets. Men running towards to get ready to go out to the clubs, “boys of the night” meeting up to get something to eat before the long night, and men making their way home and safe space to be themselves.

Justin struggled to walk around all the men. His steps a little more brisk as he felt a few hands touch his butt and reach for a few areas in the front. The buildings and flash of the street driving Justin’s attention into overdrive. Never had he seen so many landies or humans, as is the official word, before in his life. He had always watched them from afar on their boats and play on the beach.

It’s not like he had never met humans before. His favorite time was Spring Break. Justin giggling to himself as he thought of all the drunk frat boys and college gays gone wild he had met.

Justin looked at the piece of paper he clutched in his hand. A simple employment ad talking about an open bus boy position. He checked the ad one last time to make sure he was at the right place. “Yep, I guess this is it.” Justin said to himself as he looked up the sign… “Liberty Avenue Diner.”

“Excuse me ma’am.” Justin said trying to catch the attention of the waitress.

“The name’s Debbie and how can I help you?” Justin met with a big smile, fiery red hair and a big laugh that knock down a building. All cocooned in a vest adored with rainbows and sex puns.

“I’m here about the bus boy job.” Justin said.

 

“Well, considering you’re the only one to come along so far for the job I say you got it. You’re hired!” Debbie said smiling again. “When can you start Sunshine.”

Justin smiled at the mention of the nickname the burnet of the land had given him. “I can start right now.” Justin said.


“Great! You’ll make great tips with that bubble butt of yours. The hamburger buns won’t be the only buns they’re after.” Debbie said laughing.


Later that evening at the diner…
11:00pm

“Brian what are you doing here! I thought you were in California?”

“What and miss the beauty of the Pitts.” Brian said in his usual sarcastic smart ass tone. “I came back early. I hate to miss the spectacular ab contest at Bablyon.” Brian said as he sat down at the front counter with a smirk adorning his face.

“Well glad to have you home asshole. I’ll be expecting my souvenir at dinner on Sunday.” Debbie said with her usual vigor as she put her jacket on. “Have something to eat before you go to Babylon. You look like you went on one your crazy diets again.”

“I’ll have a…” Brian started before getting cut off.

“I’m going to see Carl for a bit, he’s off early for the night. Sunshine can take care of you.” Debbie said before leaving the diner. Brian sat on the chair still. His eyes wide open at what Debbie had just said to him. “Sunshine?!” Brian whispered under his breath. “No, it can’t be…”

An apron appearing in his sight. Brian slowly lifted his head. He was met with the crystal blue eyes that had stolen his breath the second his eyes first met them.


“What can I get for you… landie.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I'm trying to keep chapter updates to every two weeks. I apologize now if I'm not able to as I am incredibly busy right now.