- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everyone! Thank you to Tagsit for making this beautiful banner for me. Thanks to everyone who read the first chapter and hope you enjoyed it!

Liberty Avenue Diner
11:00pm

Justin stood motionless as the most beautiful sight in the world sat several feet away from him. He had found his landie. The brunet sat at the counter talking to Debbie. Justin becoming anxious as his need to reunite with his landie beginning to overtake all the merman’s senses. Justin’s eyes filled with hunger for the brunet's lips. His body craving to feel his landie's hands touch his body like the night they met in the waters under the starry sky.

Justin was snapped out of his thoughts as heard Debbie say goodbye to his landie. Debbie mentioning him as being able to take his order. “Time to meet again my landie.” Justin’s confident demeanor returning.

Justin walked straight up to the brunet looking lost in his own thoughts. A smile brighter than the sun quickly adoring his face as he said, “What can I get for you… landie.”

Brian’s eyes met Justin’s. His voice and ability to breathe lost at the vision in front of him. Brian’s mind unable to make a coherent thought. “It can’t be.” Brian kept repeating to himself in his head.

“No, no, no. You’re not real?! Fuck I got to get out of here!” Brian said as he jumped from his seat and running out the door. “Wait…!” Justin shouted towards Brian. “Cover for me.” Justin said to the other servers who nodded back at him.

Justin ran as fast as he could after the brunet. His legs not used to the tension and movement that his tail was accustomed too. “I will not lose him” Justin said to himself intent on reuniting with the human that he was beginning to acknowledge who had claimed his heart.


A park in Pittsburgh
11:30pm

Brian walked briskly through the darkened park. His thoughts no longer on Babylon, but solely on what he had just seen minutes ago. The striking face of the man or merman that had dominated his thoughts since that night back on the beach. “Fuck! Losing my fuckin mind!” Brian unable to control his voice. His footsteps stopping on the wooden bridge over the river beneath.

“Stop!” Brian heard as he jerked his head to look back towards the blond running towards him. “This can’t be real. I don’t know who or what you are…” Brian stammered as he spoke.

“You know who I am. You’ve known since we met.” Justin said trying to calm his landies fears.

“No, you… it… can’t be. Mermen aren’t real.” Brian unsure of his words. Him worrying that it all was in his head. His eye’s showing confusion of what is real and what is not.

Justin seeing the brunet's confusion in his eyes knew what he had to do. He took a deep breath, his eyes shifting towards the water running underneath them. He removed the tank top and pants that encased his body. Brian’s eyes opening wider at what was occurring in front of him. Him uncertain of what was about to happen.

“Look at me… don’t take your eyes off me.” Justin said before diving into the river underneath them.

Brian stood still unsure what was to come next. His feet slowly creeping towards the edge of the wooden bridge. The sounds of his shoes stepping on the aged wood the only sounds to be heard. Until, the splash of the water punctured the silent atmosphere.

Brian’s eyes not blinking unable to move as he looked down to the water. The end of a tail flowing back and forth waving towards him. The light of the moon causing the droplets of water that cascaded the tail's fin to shine like the finest pearls. The shimmering colorful scales visible below the moonlighted water. As Brian’s eyes continued to move up along the decadent sight before him his eyes were finally met with…

…the crystal all-seeing blue eyes that he first had seen on the beach in Los Angeles.

“How… how is this is possible? Mermaids, umm merman don’t exist?” Brian said his voice steadier.

“I’m right before you tail, scales and all. Do you believe I exist?” Justin said his voice low filled with hope and worry.

“…I believe you exist.” The quiet words slowly leaving Brian’s lips.

“I’ve come a long way to see you. May I join you?” Justin said as he looked straight into Brian’s eyes.

“You can…”

Justin latched his hands onto the wooden bridge. He pulled himself onto the wooden bridge. He swayed his tail to hang off the side of the bridge. The scales of his tail only a couple inches from Brian’s legs.

“Listen I know you must be very…. Uh.” Justin cut off by Brian’s hand on his neck. Brian guiding Justin’s lips to his. Their senses thrown back into the overwhelming feeling their bodies have craved since the night on the beach.

Brian released Justin’s lips. His forehead touching Justin’s forehead as he caught his breath. “Come with me Sunshine…”


Back at Brian’s loft…
Midnight

Brian stared down at Justin’s naked body. Justin’s skin flushed as beads of sweat adorned his body. His eyes never leaving Brian’s as they looked into each other’s eyes. Their eyes burning with lust for the other. Their mouths salivating at the sight of each other. Their hands shaking in need to feel the other’s hot skin.

“I can’t wait any longer.” Brian said as he reclaimed Justin’s lips.

Justin sinking into the kiss as his legs raised to surround around Brian. Brian feeling Justin’s motions began to slowly place himself inside Justin. Each of them releasing a gasp as Brian became balls deep within Justin. Brian lowed his torso to meet Justin’s torso.

Their bodies rocking back and forth as they reached new levels of bliss. Each of them unleashing the passion that had built inside of them for the last two days. The only sounds in the entire loft were the moans and grunts of the two. Obliviously to the rest of the world. The only world in that moment was the space between themselves.

Their eyes never leaving each other’s. The hunger and need continuing to build as they moved closer and closer to their climax. Justin’s legs incapable of uncurling from around Brian’s back. Brian’s fingers played with Justin’s hair. His fingers feeling the smooth silk that made Justin’s blond locks.

“I’m close…” Brian’s words coming out with short breathes. His mind enraptured with the connection he had with the blond merman. Justin nodded back towards Brian signaling that he too was near the edge of no return.


Brian’s strokes became more forceful, yet remained completely in sync with the blond below him. Their moans becoming louder and louder until the sounds of their orgasms dominated the room.

Brian slowly fell with all his weight onto Justin. Their bodies in a state of exhaustion. Brian only gaining enough strength to roll Justin after a few minutes. Brian brought his arm around Justin pulling him closer. Justin glided into Brian’s arms. The same with Justin’s as his arms came to rest around Brian’s back.

A simple kiss marking the end of their reunion. Their eyes beginning to become heavy as exhaustion began to overtake their minds and bodies. Before falling into the wide open cosmos of sleep, Brian did one last act.


Brian looked again into Justin’s eyes and opened his mouth… “Brian.” Only his name leaving his lips.

“Justin.” Justin said in response. A smile adoring his face as he fell into deep slumber.

Brian watched as he fell into his slumber. His fingers brushing a few strands of golden hair away from the merman’s face…

“Goodnight… Justin.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I'm not caught up with where I am on AO3. I have been so busy this past month, but I'm looking forward to more free time to write starting next week.

What do you think will happen next? Happy reading!