- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope everyone enjoys the next chapter in our favorite couple's story. I'm hoping I will have more time to write now that April is behind me.

Shoutout to all the writers who write multichapter stories!
Brian’s eyes opened wide his vision becoming more clear. He was deep within the waters of the vast ocean. In the distance, he could see a figure moving towards him.

Brian startled by what was coming attempted to swim away, but found himself unable to move. His body held still anxious for what was coming closer. Until, he saw the sunshine smile that made his heart flutter as it had never before. Brian was jolted as he came face to face with the cocky smiling face of the blonde merman. The merman placed his hand on the back of Brian’s neck and brought their lips together.

Justin’s tail slowly moves around Brian’s legs. Brian’s hands moved around lower back his hands feeling the beginning of Justin’s tail. As their kisses continued on for what seemed like hours Brian’s overdrive of his senses continued to build and build. The nerves of his body feeling like they were about to burst. The sensations becoming too much for Brian so allowed the feelings to overtake him…

Brian’s Loft
10:00am

“Ahhh…” Brian moaned as his opened wide. His orgasm driving his body into overdrive. His back arching up as the sensations went up and down his spine. As Brain settled back onto the bed his breathing slowly returning to normal. Brian’s eyes moved down his body until he saw the grinning face of the blonde merman named Justin.

Justin’s tongue licking the last Brian’s essence off the corners of his mouth clean. His face carrying the look of a man who had just completed his mission. Justin began to slowly bring his body up towards Brain. Justin’s lips reaching Brian’s as they exchanged a single passion filled kiss.

“Good morning Brian.” Justin unable to not smile. “Did you sleep well?” Justin asked only to have Brian give his answer in the form of more kisses and bringing their bodies back together. Brian intent on returning the morning wakeup call the merman had been so kind to give.

11:00am

Brian and Justin lay on the pant side by side panting and out of breath. Their fingers intertwined as they regained their breath. “Wow… that was…” Brian saying between pants. “Amazing…” Justin finished. Brian struggled and found the strength to push himself on to his side. His free hand returning to playing with the strands of Justin’s silky blonde hair. Him never realizing how unlike the Stud of Liberty of Avenue his actions were portraying. Justin turned his head toward Brian. A subtle purr coming from him as he enjoyed the intimacy of the moment.

Justin fighting the urge to not break the moment spoke, “You have a nice dwelling.” Giving a shy smile as he spoke. Brian laughing at the description of his loft. “It’s called a loft Sunshine.” Brian said as he leaned in for a kiss. “That’s what we call our homes.” Justin said before claiming another kiss.

“Where do you come from…?” Brian asked with so many questions on his mind. “I’ve been all over what humans call the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean. The waters around Hawaii and the West Coast are my favorite. So many beautiful sights.”

“Are there more people… merman like you?” The questions bursting past Brian’s lips. “There are a lot of us! Some of us spend months or even the entire year on land.” Brian’s eyes shifting towards Justin’s legs as Justin answered his questions. “You’ve probably met one of us and didn’t even know it landie.” Justin said grinning.

“Do you have super powers?” Brian joked. “I do!” Brian shocked at Justin’s response. “Landie! I’m a merman who followed you across the country. You think that was the most shocking.” Justin said giving a cocky grin. “But I’ll keep it a secret to surprise you.” Justin smiling as he spoke.

“Well let’s see if you have any powers that come out when you have sex.” Brian said as he moved onto Justin. Brian began to kiss down Justin’s body. A smile growing on his face as watched Justin moan in response to Brian’s actions.

“How about we take this to the showers and I’ll show you a new sensation?” Justin nodded back approving of what else the burnet had in mind. As Brain led Justin to the showers a thought popped into his mind. He stopped them at the entrance to the showers and turned towards Justin. “Will your tail return? If you get water on you?” Brian asked. “No, only when I am in a pool of water.” Justin said his voice low and reassuring.

The water started falling down on Justin and Brian. Brian took the shampoo and slowly washed it through Justin’s hair. As the water washed away the shampoo from Justin’s hair. A look of allure and innocence blanketed his face. A different look from the usual cocky confident twat that was his merman. As Brian rubbed his hands across Justin’s body. His hands slowly learning every curve, bulge and line that made up the blonde. His hands resting on Justin’s hips in sign of claiming only to be met with Justin’s hands falling on top of Brian’s hands.

Justin grabbed hold Brian’s hands. “Let me worship you now…” With strength and determination only found in a blonde merman with a mission, Justin turned Brian around. Brian rested his hands on the glass. His posture stiff as a result of an action he was not use to doing.

Justin’s hands, warmed by the water, started to massage Brian’s shoulders. Just as Brian had, Justin felt every curve and line that made up the burnet. Justin encouraged to continue his education of the body that was Brian as he felt Brain begin to relax. A subtle moan was heard escape Brian’s lips. His body melting into Justin’s massage. A smile grew across Justin’s face as he saw in the glass’ reflection that Brian was enjoying his massage more than he thought. Justin brought one of his hands to the front of Brian’s body to give him a special bonus to the massage while his other moved down to Brian’s backside.

Brian began to stiffen up again as he realized where Justin’s hands were. His body and mind unsure what to do. Justin sensing Brian’s hesitance let go Brain’s dick and wrapped it around Brain’s chest. “Trust me…” Justin whispered.

Brian relaxed into Justin’s embrace. He turned his head towards Justin, “Show me what you got merman.” The smile of the stud that was Brian adoring his face, but in his eyes Justin could see the need and want that he had long held closed off to others. Justin seeing what Brian was attempting to conceal deciding to only give his signature megawatt smile.

Justin continued with his ministrations of Brian’s body. After an hour of foreplay and Brian was prepared, Justin heard Brian whisper… “Please be slow…”

“Always… always Brian.”

8:00pm

Brian sat on the edge of the bed with his legs touching the floor. His view of rest of the loft blocked by the blonde merman that sat on his naked lap. Justin’s rocking his hips as he brought him and Brian again to another climax. The day had come and gone. Brian and Justin never noticing as they lost themselves in the unrelenting lust and passion.

As they continued to pant, Justin noticed the time on the clock on the wall. “Brian! It’s 8:30!” Justin shocked at the time. “Well Sunshine, I say it’s been a good day.” Brian’s voice full of content. “Ready to go again Sunshine?” Brian placing kisses and quick bites down Justin’s chest.

Once, he reaches Justin’s abs he is met with a growl. Justin bursts laughing at Brian being shocked at what just happened. “I think it’s time to eat Brian.” Justin said trying to get the words out while laughing. “I don’t want to leave the loft.” Brian throwing a mini tantrum. “I’ll take care of your hunger Justin.”

“You’ve been taking care of a different hunger landie. Come on let’s go eat.” Justin said as he hand caressed Brian’s jaw. “Fine…” Brian pretending to be upset. “I think I’ll have my meal on the table.” Justin lifted up the air as Brian stood up and carried him towards the table in the loft. Brian placed Justin on the table and slowly brought Justin down to rest his back on the table as Brian continued his worship of Justin’s body.

“Exactly what I was craving for…” Justin rolled his eyes at Brian’s bad food innuendo and once again fell into the embrace of his landie.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading. Hope you will comment and send me any ideas for where our landie and merman are going next in the story.