- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry about this long overdue next chapter. I had to take a break most of June from writing for personal reasons.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter :)
9:30pm

Brian and Justin opened the door to the Liberty Avenue Diner. Justin bouncing and excited after taking his first ever trip in a car. Brian giving a slight smirk at the innocence of the merman, while attempting to hold his Stud of Liberty Avenue allure. The look of innocence incredibly ironic considering, only minutes ago, Justin had given Brian a blowjob as he was driving.

“Brian over here!” A shout coming from Michael snapping Brian out of his thoughts. Michael rushed out his seat at the booth to reach Brian. “Brian! Why didn’t you tell me you came back from California early?! You should have given me a call.” Brian became a bit annoyed at Michael’s whining. “I don’t have to tell you everywhere I go Mikey.”

Before Michael could respond he noticed the blonde standing behind a couple steps behind Brian. “Hey buddy, were talking here. Find someone else to stare at.” Michael said.

“Mikey this is Justin. I met him in Los Angeles and he came back to the Pitts with me.” Brian said giving a quick glance with a wink towards Justin. His explanation to Michael hiding the full story that only Brian and Justin knew. As Brian turned back his head towards Michael he was met with his stunned silence and wide open eyes. “Brian! You got to be fucking kidding me!” Michael shouted. “What’s going on out here?!” Debbie entering from the kitchen upon hearing the commotion.

“Mom! Brian brought a trick home from California!” Michael’s whining starting to draw the attention of the other people at the diner. “What?” Debbie said as turned her sight away from Michael confused at what her son was saying. Her eyes shifting towards Brian she noticed the blonde who had shown up at her diner yesterday. “You talking about Sunshine, Michael?”

Michael stared back at his mom. “You know him?!” The onlookers becoming more interested at what was unfolding in front of them as they ate. Their attention dividing between the conversation between the waitress who has been like a mom to them and her son, and stealing glances to look at the hot blonde who had come in with the notorious Stud of Liberty Avenue. “Of course, I know who he is Michael. That’s Justin our new busboy, who happen to leave his first day on the job early.” Debbie turning her attention back to Justin and Brian. Justin suddenly remembering what he had been doing before he reunited with his landie. “Wait… Brian you know Sunshine?”

Brian realizing it was his turn to talk. “Yeah, I met Justin back in California and thought he should come back with me.” Debbie not surprised at all that Brian would bring a trick back with him across the country. “Well, just make sure he comes to work on time. And you, Sunshine are working the lunch rush tomorrow so don’t be late.” Debbie said pinching Justin’s cheek. “Come on, I’ll show you the back so you know where to find anything you might need.” Justin following Debbie to the back of the diner.

“Brian. You can’t be serious. Do you even know who this guy is? He could be a murderer or a scam artist for all you know.” Michael coming closer to Brian and whispering. “How can you bring a trick back with you from the other side of the country!? He could kill you…” Brian having enough Michael cut him off. “Michael who I fuck is my own business.” Michael retorted. “Brian what do you even know about him?”

“I know he has one of the greatest asses I have ever seen and fucks with a sex drive to match mine.” Brian giving a big smirk. “He’s not going to kill me Michael. I think he’s sweet.” Brian not realizing how un-Brian like it was to use the word “sweet.” “Now come on let’s go sit. Justin’s hungry and I want to see the spectacular abs contest at Babylon. Brian said pushing Michael back to the booth to rejoin Ted and Emmett.

10:00pm

Justin finished wolfing down his third hamburger of the evening only taking breaks to eat a fistful of fries. “Jesus Christ Brian didn’t you let him eat on the trip back here?!” Debbie said coming back to the table to give Brian a stern look. “The boy’s eating like he hasn’t in the week.” Justin giving a big cocky smile after swallowing another fist full of fries.

“What can I say, Sunshine here worked up quite an appetite.” Brian said as stole a tiny fry from Justin’s plate. Brian was having a pretty good week so he could break his “no carbs” after 7 rule a little bit. Brian chocking a bit on is fry as his head was met with a quick slap by Debbie. “Owww!” Fuck Debbie.” Brian said in response. “Food, not cock asshole.” Debbie said as Justin giggled watching.

“What’s so funny blondie?” Brian said frowning after noticing the merman’s reaction to Debbie’s mothering-style “Nothing, just enjoying my burger.” Justin said before taking giant bite out of his burger.

Brian leaned up close to Justin. His face brushing up against the side of Justin’s head as Justin continued to eat. Brian breathing in Justin’s scent. A scent that caused Brian’s eye’s to grow darker with hunger and the primal instincts inside him to start their return. “Keep chewing your burger my little twat. You’re going to need your strength for later.” Brian whispering into Justin’s ear. His mouth moving lower to Justin’s neck. Brian in need to taste again his merman. His teeth taking a quick bite of Justin’s neck followed by his tongue licking where he bit. Justin thoughts falling to the wayside as he allowed himself to fall into Brian’s ministrations.

A loud grumble from across the table snapping Brian and Justin out of their moment. As Justin came back to reality he turned toward the source of the grumbling. The grumbling coming from an angry Michael sulking as his eyes looked on angrily at the blonde that held all of Brian’s attention.

Justin didn’t want this man who was obviously close to Brian to be angry towards him, but he didn’t want to waste time worrying about him when he could be with his landie. There was only one thing he could do then. Time to introduce Brian to the power of the siren voice.

“Michael, I hope Brian and I being together won’t be an issue for you.” Justin’s voice becoming the intoxicating aphrodisiac that no human could resist when directed at them. “I really want us to be friends.” Michael unable to look away as Justin spoke. His face displaying the change of emotions inside him as began to look at the blonde in a different light. Gone were the feelings of jealousy and contempt for the blonde who had captured the attentions and affections of his best friend. As Michael continued to look longer at Justin new feelings began to emerge.

Michael’s eyes found himself drawn to the flawless skin. The blonde’s body looking so inviting in the tight tank top that clung to his skin. Michael’s gaze moving up towards Justin’s face. Only to be captivated by those beautiful lips that looked like they could give untold pleasures. Those crystal blue eyes looking right him into his own eyes, while Justin’s blonde hair forming a halo atop his face.

“Ah ah ugh… okay.” Michael stammered as he tried to regain his focus.

“I say this is a good time to head off to Babylon.” Ted interjecting as he watched Michael stammer and stare at Justin. “Yay! Tonight is the Spectacular Abs contest. Oh you will just enjoy it baby.” Emmett jumping up from his seat at the booth.

“Well what do you say Sunshine. Want to see a bunch of naked men show it for a few hundred bucks.” Brian said unaware that his arm was around Justin’s waist. “Lead the way.” Justin said grinning. As the gang got up from the booth and headed towards the door they noticed that Michael was not following. “Mickey you coming?” Brian said. “Uhh… You go ahead I’ll catch up with you guys.” Michaels face red. Brian was confused until he noticed Michael’s hands covering up the front of his pants.

“Ok will see you there.” Brian trying to hold back a laugh.

As the gang got started walking on the side walk Brian leaned again into Justin. “So I see you do have powers Sunshine. Well, it seems you got Mikey to like you… a lot.” Justin only flashed a mega-watt smile.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading and hope you will leave a comment! What do you think should happen next in our B&J's adventure?
To be continued.
FreeSpirit15 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked No Ocean Can Separate Us also liked 645 other stories.