- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All recognizable characters places, events, etc... are the sole property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin arrive in Atlanta and encounter some interesting sights.

When Brian and Justin showed up in Atlanta, Ga, the first thing they did, much to Brian’s chagrin, was board the Marta and head straight for The Four Seasons hotel in the Midtown area of the city. Justin had insisted that they take the train to their temporary quarters so that they would have the advantage of doing a little sightseeing without putting too much wear and tear on their feet.




“Justin I still don’t understand why we couldn’t have taken a taxi or called the car service to take us to the hotel,” Brian groused as they passed through Five Points station, where several passengers boarded their car, all of whom seemed to have forgotten a very important piece of clothing. “And furthermore, why the fuck are we staying in Midtown instead of Buckhead or Sandy Springs even?”

“Brian I figured that taking the train would be a nice way to see the city and not tire ourselves out doing it. Besides, I would think you of all people would appreciate the obviously relaxed dress code seeing as the majority of the riders aren’t wearing pants.” Brian smirked at Justin’s assumption, although he had to admit that the Hedonist in him was rather pleased by the sight of some of the bare-legged patrons. Brian’s curiosity about why some of the riders were scantily clad was soon satisfied, as he turned and noticed an ad hanging on the right side of the train declaring ‘no pants day’ in the city. Out of sheer curiosity, Brian couldn’t help himself from checking out the nicely toned young black guy sitting in the seat across from him. Then, when the train engineer slammed a little hard on the breaks and another bottomless gent, who wasn’t holding onto the overhead railing securely enough, almost fell right into his lap, he actually started enjoying this mode of transit - although he wasn’t about to admit anything to a gloating Justin who’d been smugly following Brian’s line of vision. When they both noted how even the little old lady with the rolling grocery cart sitting in the elderly seating by the door didn't seem at all phased by the bottomless hordes around her, they looked at each other and chuckled out loud.




Brian nevertheless felt it was his responsibility to state for the record that he was not generally in favor of taking public transportation in spite of the scenic nature of the ride. “Hot pantless guys are hardly enough of an incentive for me to appreciate public transportation Sunshine. Now if they were naked, sucking and fucking then perhaps…” This earned Brian an eye roll and a swat on his chest for being so blatantly surly. Justin then went on to further remind Brian that Midtown was Atlanta’s version of Liberty Avenue. Practically every bar, café, even one of the biggest parks in the city, all catered to the LGBT community. But no matter what Justin did to try and placate his grumpy lover, he still insisted on complaining every step of the way.

“Would you please stop your fucking grumbling, at least our luggage is already at the hotel so we don’t have to wrestle with all the bags. Now, we are here for two whole weeks and we are going to have a fucking good time even if it fucking kills us to do so, okay,” Justin stated sharply, completely irritated with Brian’s sour disposition. Brian wisely said no more for the duration of the short light-rail ride. 

Fifteen minutes and a few discrete yet apologetic kisses later, Brian and Justin arrived at their hotel and were quickly checked in and shown to the Presidential Suite. Once they stepped onto the elevator, the young bellboy handling their suitcases gave Justin a sly smile in obvious invitation. Somehow the bellhop managed to shove the luggage trolley in between Brian and Justin, adroitly stepping into the narrow space next to the younger blond before either of them could complain. Brian’s ire had tempered off a bit until the bag caddy in question just happened to stumble, falling back against Justin and taking the time linger just a little too long for Brian’s liking before righting himself again. Brian did not miss the apparently accidental brush the bellboy’s hand made against Justin’s crotch or the fact that the little asshole actually licked his lips afterwards. If Brian was the jealous type, he would have said something, but instead he just bit his tongue.

Things only got worse when they reached their floor and the young porter used his key card ushering them inside the suite on the top floor, using the opportunity to cop a feel of the young blond’s ass he passed over the threshold. Justin gave the attendant an icy glare making it clear that his advances were most unwelcome.

“Excuse me, but if you’re bucking for a big tip here’s one…get your fucking hands off my partner!” Brian interjected, a lot less willing to take the luggage dude’s unwanted advances without comment than Justin was. Blushing profusely in embarrassment the bellboy backed away from the tempting blond and instead began to show Brian the entirety of the temporary living quarters starting with the sitting area.

The room was beautifully decorated with plush sectional sofas and matching armchair as well as a very elegant looking oriental rug which complimented the furnishing quite nicely. The architectural design of the windows and overhead lighting appealed to Justin’s artistic sensibilities. The now obsequious bellboy made a big show of pointing out all the wondrous features of the room to the tall, somewhat grouchy brunet.

“The natural light coming in from these windows is perfect for sketching your cock a couple dozen times while before we leave...sound like a plan?” Justin added saucily. Brian smiled at his precocious lover and rolled his lips in before answering “You bet your ass it is Sunshine, that and a whole lot more,” Brian commented, ignoring the simpering porter who was still trying to get some notice. To make sure the bellboy got the message about Justin, Brian sauntered over and punctuated his statement with a toe curling kiss that left Justin slightly panting and wanting more.

Nonetheless, the ever-hopeful attendant continued on, showing the guests the excessively large bathroom and most importantly, the leather headboard-adorned king-sized bed in the master bedroom. It didn’t work, however, and Brian and Justin were more than ready to kick the luggage carrying latherio out and christen their vacation digs in as many ways as possible. 

“As fun as this little tour has been, I’d like to get settled and fuck my husband’s brains out in peace if you don’t mind,” Brian spat as he promptly pushed the bellhop toward the door, opened it while physically turning the young man around so that he was facing out and then deftly popped him in the ass with the sole of his brand new Prada boot, causing the unctuous little kiss-ass bellboy to careen out into the hallway. “Bye, bye,” Brian waved his fingertips with a sarcastic smile as he slammed the door shut behind the untipped lad. 

“Brian! I know the guy was being a bit of prick, but did you have to literally kick him in the ass?” Justin gently chided his partner. Brian just nodded in complete affirmation, the sparkle in his eyes confirming that said ass kicking was a definite necessity!

“Now if we’re done arguing semantics, I’d really like to get to the part where I fuck my husband’s brains out - All. Night. Long.”

Justin was in full agreement with that idea, and since he already had a day full of activities planned for the next day and he couldn’t wait to start exploring, he thought it wise to get to the fucking right away so they’d have a relatively early night and get an early start the next day.




 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Originally published 6/24/14 for the 'Off The Beaten Path' challenge on Midnight Whispers. Reviews feed my muse ;)