- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A trip to the pride parade ends in the silent treatment.

Brian had been unable to get much sleep Friday night. Justin had seemed strangely demanding when he finally got back to the hotel after his last client meeting. As if Justin hadn’t been a bit too domineering already, that night he was downright relentless from the minute he walked through the door of the suite. In fact, after the long night he’d spent playing out all of Justin’s more kinky sexual fantasies, Brian was feeling more than usually vulnerable and confused. Brian had expected that Justin would still be pissed off at him for trying to blow off the parade, and basically telling him that he was the butt of one of his jokes. He expected to be treated once again, to a full on, Justin Taylor queen out complete with hand gestures and enough profanity to make a sailor turn red in the cheeks. But what Brian didn’t expect was for his little Sunshine to show his sadistic side. Justin had tied him up with one of his silk ties, spanked his ass until he wanted to cry, clamped his nipples and bound his balls, edging him over and over again until he begged Justin to please just let him come for fuck’s sake. 

The confusing part was that as much as Brian hated to admit it, he loved every pleasurable/painful minute of it. Luckily for Brian, Justin was the only one who knew about this side of him. If word of this ever made it back to his friends and the gossip ring on Liberty Avenue, Brian knew he would never live it down. Brian had felt the need to reclaim his rightful position in this relationship by fucking Justin into the mattress about an hour before his alarm was set to go off. It seemed to restore the delicate shift in balance and reassured him that he had not turned into a lesbian over the course of this trip. However, Brian had just stepped out of the shower with one of the hotel’s egyptian-cotton towels wrapped around his waist, when he noticed the clothing laid out on the bed.

“JUSTIN! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW”

Justin had taken the opportunity to slip out of bed, lay out Brian’s little surprise, and move into the sitting area to order breakfast before Brian had finished his shower. He knew the exact moment that Brian had discovered the apparel, when he bellowed loudly from the bedroom, requesting his immediate presence. Justin ran a steadying hand through his hair and walked back into the bedroom with an almost genuine smile plastered on his face.

“Yes Dear?”

“Cut the shit, Justin. What the fuck is this?” Brian asked holding up the leather studded thong and harness.

“This my dear husband, is what the well dressed fag will be wearing to the Pride Parade today. You’re going to look so hot!”

Brian snickered indignantly. If Justin thought he was going to walk around all day with his ass hanging out looking like some fucking sissy boy, he was sadly mistaken.

“The fuck I am Sunshine. I can’t believe you would even think I’d got out in public dressed like that! I don’t want to look like some kind of cross between a Nazi Stormtrooper and Roy Rogers!”

“Don’t be a stick-in-the-mud, Brian! It’s Pride - You’ll fit in perfectly. Besides, my mother always said, ‘Find your best feature and play it for all it’s worth’. Your body is by far your best asset, Brian. I say you should flaunt it!”

“Flattery will get you absolutely nowhere, Sunshine. I’m not wearing that shit, so forget it. My leather recliner at home, with you riding me, is as kinky as I want to get for the foreseeable future - especially in front of a million horny queers at the Pride Parade. Hope you kept your receipt for this little ensemble.”

“Stop arguing with me, Brian. You’re giving me a hard on. You know you are going to do this for me. Besides, you won’t be the only one dressed in leather.” Brian raised a questioning eyebrow at this. ‘So, does that mean that Justin has one of these come spank me get-ups too,’ Brian wondered and was only mildly comforted by that thought. It didn’t matter, though. There was no way Brian would be seen in that outfit in public. “No way, Sunshine. You hear me? No FUCKING way! If I have to be in this travesty of a parade I’ll wear something at least a little dignified. Just bring me something decent to wear and I’ll meet you at the start of the parade route at ten!”

Brian stomped out of the bedroom, Armani suit in hand, headed for his last client meeting and no longer interested in discussing the matter further. Brian quickly dressed and had a cup of coffee and dry toast, then headed out the door, but not before receiving a chilly kiss from his better half.

“Later.”

“Yeah, later,” Justin mumbled under his breath.

As soon as Brian walked out the door, Justin started gathering the plates, cups, and serving trays, putting them back onto the utility cart and setting it outside the door for housekeeping to retrieve. Justin then turned on the clock radio and after a few spins of the tuner, settled on a local pop station in an effort to motivate himself to get dressed for the day’s festivities, and put the earlier blow-up between he and Brian out of his mind.

“Blame it on the goose, got you feelin’ loose… Blame it on the ‘tron, got you in a zone….Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol…Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol…” The sounds of Jamie Foxx came blaring from the speaker and inadvertently gave him the perfect excuse to ignore every single word Brian had said about the type of clothing he should be bring for him to wear. Justin could fake inebriation as well as any A-list actor, and when all was said and done, Brian wouldn’t have any other choice than to wear the fucking ‘slavefit’, unless he’d rather sweat through the entire two plus hour parade in his precious Armani. With a devilish grin on his face, Justin continued to let the radio play as he went about getting himself dressed in his own leather duds, although his outfit was quite a bit different from Brian’s. 




The leather pants and vest Justin had picked out for himself would compliment Brian’s look beautifully. After performing one last check in the mirror and packing Brian’s bag, Justin left the hotel to meet up with Miss Red and his soon-to-be pissed off husband at the starting route of the parade. Justin made it to the grounds at 9:50 and was promptly greeted by the grand marshall-ess of the happy homo holiday, with a warm hug and customary Hollywood double kiss.

“My, my, don’t you just look all sexy and forceful today,” Red fanned herself laughing. “Where’s your other half darlin? Did he decide that he wasn’t any competition for me and had the good sense to let me ride you...I mean, ride off with you into the sunset?” 

Justin shook his head chuckling at Red’s antics, but answered her in all seriousness “No, not at all. He had a last minute meeting but he should be here any minute now. Speaking of which, I need a favor…”

“Anything for you vanilla charm, just name it.”

“I need for you to give Brian the impression that I was wasted when I got here.” Justin could see the question in her eyes, and rather than belabor her curiosity, he forged ahead. “We had a not so little argument this morning, and he needs to be taught a little lesson,” Justin said giving Red a mischievously crooked smile with a little twinkle in his deep blue eyes.

“Oh honey, you are baaaad! Count me in sweetie. We queens have to stick together to keep our men in line. Once you let them get away with the tiniest little thing, then it’s just work, work, work until you get them trained up right again.”

Just as they were putting the finishing touches on their little plot, Brian came walking toward them, completely oblivious to what was about to happen.

“Showtime…” Justin whispered to himself, as he tugged nervously at his new leather vest and adjusted the fit of the codpiece on the front of his sexy leather pants, hoping that his appearance might help just a little to distract Brian from what he had planned.

“Hey Sunshine, Miss Red,” Brian winked at his hot little leather-bound twink. “Lovely day for a parade, don’t you think,” Brian quipped sarcastically, looking up with some doubt at the hot southern sun beating down through a perfectly clear blue sky. 

“It sure is, Sugar, although I would keep an eye on short, blond, and handsome here,” Red commented, patting Justin on the cheek while he hammed it up and grinned up at her with a goofy, dazed look. “Seems he had a few too many before he got here today. I got kind of worried because I thought it was awfully early for him to be soused like that. He said he would be fine, so I just gave him a bottle of water and let him be.”

Brian took one look at Justin’s flushed face, and decided that Red might have a point. His Sunshine wouldn’t be straying far from his side. However, Brian pulled Justin into a protective embrace, at the same time as he started boasting proudly to Red about how Justin was a big boy and could hold his liqour a hell of a lot better than most guys twice his size.

“...So thank you for the warning anyway, Red, but I’ll take it from here and make sure he doesn’t beat the shit out of anyone in a drunken rage or anything. Now if you will excuse us, I need to change into something more Pride-worthy - I’ll melt if I don’t get out of this suit pretty fucking soon. Ready Sunshine? ”

“Lead the way sweet prince!” Justin replied with a very queenly flourish of his hand, adding a little wobble at the end to enhance the impression of his inebriation.

Brian led the way towards the local GLC, which was sponsoring the parade, and steered a stumbling Justin in front of him through the door of the building. It was not an easy task as several very Proud revellers were partially blocking the entrance way. After about five minutes of navigating through the maze of a building, Brian and Justin finally found a men’s room so Brian could shed his business skin, and slip into more casual attire.

“Alright, Sunshine, I’ll just be a minute, so try to keep your sexual advances to a minimum or we’ll miss the parade altogether and that would be such a shame,” Brian smirked after enclosing them in the farthest stall and situating Justin on the closed toilet lid. Brian slipped the travel bag off of Justin’s shoulder and proceeded to unzip it expecting to find Gucci or Prada. Instead, what he found inside was that damn leather fag-boy suit.

“Justin, I thought I made it perfectly clear that I will NOT be wearing this ridiculous little costume,” Brian said as he angrily tossed the whole bag at Justin’s head. 

Justin dodged the flying bag at the last minute and surreptitiously took a deep breath before he started into his act. “C’mon, Bri . . . You’ll look ssssssoooooo HHHHHHooooootttt in this,” Justin slurred out his best drunk response. “I jess wanna see your hot ass in that little thong. Every guy at the fuckin’ p’rade will have his eyes on you. They’ll all be dyin’ to be me, tho, sssssince I’m the only one who’ll get to tttttouch!” Justin babbled on, sexily rubbing the pieces of Brian’s supposed costume against himself while trying at the same time to undo Brian’s suit pants and fondle the assets he was hoping to put on display.

“Stop slobbering on the Armani, you twat,” Brian half-heartedly complained. Justin wasn’t about to be that easily deterred, though and stared at him with a puppydog expression, causing Brian to groan loudly. After a few minutes of reluctance, Brian grudgingly put on his costume. 

Fuck, Brian looked hotter than Justin thought he would and apparently lots of parade goers felt the same as he led his husband through the large crowd by his studded leash and collar. Brian’s pride flag painted ass was getting pinched and patted, molested and mauled by every horny gay boy to pass their way. In fact, Brian was getting so much attention, that it was getting tough for Justin to keep up his deceptive charade. 



By the time Red had given her welcome speech and invited the happy leather clad couple to accompany her in her parade limo, Justin knew it was time for him to tell Brian the truth. He was resting his head on Brian’s chest humming the words to Blame it on the alcohol, lazily running a hand across the beautiful brunet’s bare thigh, when he started to speak softly. 



Screen Shot 2014-07-06 at 3.14.29 PM.png


“Bri?...I have something to tell you…”

“Let me guess...you’re pregnant?”

“ Uh...no. Uuumm, I was never really drunk Brian.”

“...”

Justin took the silence for what it was and decided not to push any further. Red was watching the whole exchange, and gave Justin a sympathetic smile. She had a feeling that little vanilla charm was in big trouble with his irritated spouse, and the next words to come from Brian told her she was right.

“We’ll talk about this later Justin, I would hate for our lovely hostess here to have to bare witness to a murder,” Brian said harshly, and those would be the last words he would say to Justin for the rest of the evening.

Chapter End Notes:

Once again I have my dear friend Tag to thank for helping me to get this story out and to all of you who have given me so much support along the way. Please continue to let me know what you think, it really helps boost my confidence...thank you all so much!!!