- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin sees the error of his wicked ways

Three days later…

Brian sat at a table in the hotel’s in-house cafe, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, still furious at Justin for humiliating him in what he considered to be a vile manner. He couldn’t believe that Justin would stoop to such deceitful tactics, all in an effort to “teach him a lesson”. Brian had to admit to himself that wearing that outfit in public wasn’t really the problem, he actually rather enjoyed all the attention it got him once he got used to it. The problem was in how Justin had lied and manipulated him into doing something he wasn’t comfortable with. He’d not spoken a word to Justin since the parade. In fact, he had taken to sleeping on the sofa in the sitting area at night, and making sure he was gone before Justin was awake each morning. Sure, Justin had tried apologizing several times for deceiving him when they got back to their room, but in Brian’s opinion, no amount of ‘I’m sorry’s’, ‘Let me explain’, or ‘Just hear me out’s’ was enough to assuage the sense of betrayal he felt as a result of Justin’s actions.

He wanted to forgive Justin, to be able to trust him again, but the sting of the hurt was too raw, too fresh for him to be able to effectively deal with the situation at the moment. Brian took another sip of his lukewarm coffee and started to think back to the events that took place Saturday afternoon. 

Flashback…

“Hello everyone! On behalf of the GLC, I’d like to welcome you, my sweet babies, to this year’s Pride Parade. My name is Miss Red and as mistress of ceremonies, I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful time today...Now get out there and show your pride!” Could be heard over the PA system as Red got the festivities started and the convoy of floats, and hordes of pedestrians carrying signs lobbying their various agendas began to flood the streets.



            


Sounds of merriment filled the air as people danced in the street with uninhibited abandon, not giving a single solitary fuck if their sweaty bodies brushed up against each other from time to time. “Happy Pride!” seemed to be the greeting of the day, and after he’d heard it for the umpteenth time, Brian finally realized why this very large queer community really came together. This parade was more than just a way for them to say “We’re queer and we’re here.” It was a way of celebrating life and the choice to live it any damn way they pleased. The harmonious joyful laughter proved to be contagious, and Brian relaxed and allowed himself to truly enjoy the festivities.

“Come on pig bottom,” Justin slurred in Brian’s ear “How would you like it if I took you somewhere nice and quiet, so you can polish my boot with your tongue?’’ All the while stumbling behind Brian, keeping a tight grip on the leash that was affixed to the collar adorning his long graceful neck. 

“I don’t know about polishing your boot, but I’d be more than happy to polish something else if you like.” Brian smirked tongue-in-cheek.

The light banter continued between the couple as they made their way easily through the throngs of parade-goers, despite Justin’s supposedly indisposed condition. Brian was used to getting a lot of attention no matter where he went, so it didn’t phase him at all to notice that he was being followed by pretty much all eyes. However, the attention he was getting today was somehow more zealous than ever. He had to admit that wearing the incredibly campy leather harness and thong set made him feel incredibly sexy even though it was completely out of character for him. It was exciting and even freeing to let go of his usual carefully guarded personae and just be a little bit crazy. Fuck! He knew his hot body in this skimpy little outfit was beyond sexy. He was a queer among queers and was stretching his own personal limits and it felt simply wonderful. Not to mention that Brian felt really good about the time that he was spending with his equally handsome and sexy-as-all-hell lover...that is until Justin made his ill-timed confession.

“Bri?...I have something to tell you…”

“Let me guess...you’re pregnant?”

“ Uh...no. Uuumm, I was never really drunk Brian.”

The damage had been done, now the question was how to fix it and move forward without too much verbal bloodshed.

Same time back in the suite

Justin had woken up the same way he had for the last three days, horny and alone in a cold, partially empty bed. Okay so maybe he had gone a little too far with his prank, but he didn’t think Brian would get his nose so out of joint about it. Part of the purpose of this trip was for the couple to spend some much needed time together away from the influence of their friends and family. They loved their dysfunctional troop very much, but often times they didn’t know when to back off, and this was a chance for them to enjoy themselves without the added criticism and meddling. Justin missed curling up next to his husband at night, just breathing in his scent and listening to his steady heartbeat as it helped him settle into a restful sleep. Brian not being there with him hurt like a physical ache that he couldn’t soothe no matter how hard he tried, and knowing he was solely responsible for the rift between them hurt even more. Justin desperately wished that Brian would at least talk to him, so that they could at least take steps to move forward, but so far Brian failed to even acknowledge his presence.

“Well, you’ve really fucked things up good this time, Taylor,” he scolded himself as he gathered what little strength he had to get out of bed and make himself look somewhat presentable. Justin quickly showered, shaved, and combed his hair into some semblance of order, then grabbed his sketchbook and slowly walked into the setting area and plopped down heavily on the sofa. 

Justin sat there for a few quiet moments trying to figure out what his next move would be. He’d already tried apologizing, pleading, and outright begging for Brian to forgive him for what Brian called his ‘childish tantrum’. Justin knew his man well, and he knew that he was going to have to work extremely hard in order to get back in Brian’s good graces. Justin made the decision that whatever Brian needed him to do, he would do in order to keep their relationship together. He thought back to how totally hot Brian looked wearing his parade costume, and suddenly he knew how to begin making things right between them again.

When Brian walked back into the suite an hour later, he found it oddly quiet. It made him feel slightly uneasy as he moved toward the bedroom. Upon stepping through the door, the sight that greeted him left him almost speechless. Justin looked absolutely beautiful kneeling there with his head bowed and hands behind his back wearing nothing but his slave collar. Perhaps Justin really was ready to make amends, and put this whole incident behind them.

“Justin?”

“Yes Master?”

“Oh, so now it’s Master and not village idiot? How lovely, little boy.” Brian leaned in and whispered harshly, his lips a hair’s breadth away from Justin’s ear as he carded his fingers through his blond tresses. 

“I was wrong to try to make you do something without your consent, Master. I was selfish. I only cared about showing off in front of all those people how beautiful you are and that you belong to me. I forgot, for the moment, that I also belong to you. I’m ready to accept my punishment.”

Justin’s voice was barely audible but strong in it’s conviction. Brian searched Justin’s face looking for any signs of hesitation or uncertainty. When he was sure that Justin was sincere, a sly smile started in the corners of his mouth. They would be in Atlanta for two more days and during that time, Brian should easily be able to reestablish the correct dynamic in their relationship. He didn’t mind that his little blond husband was a fireball at heart, but the boy had to be reminded occasionally about how things were supposed to be. It was all fine and good to let loose a little while on vacation - where nobody knew them - but that didn’t mean that Justin got to take advantage of the situation.

“Just so I’m clear that you understand what you are agreeing to, by accepting your punishment, you are aware that you are giving me total control to use your body as I please?”

“Yes Sir…”

“You will do exactly what you are told without question…”

“Yes Sir…”

“ Your only out will be to use your safeword if you can’t handle what I’m doing to you. And, those pictures you took at the parade are never to be seen again…”

For a brief moment Justin wanted to say ‘Hell No’ to keeping the pride pictures hidden. Those pictures served as fond memories, depicting the Brian that only he was privileged to see when they were alone, or when he’d catch Brian gazing at him lovingly. But this was part of his punishment, and if that’s what Brian wanted he damn sure wouldn’t refuse him.

“Yes Sir...thank you Sir.”

“Good boy. Now why don’t you rest for awhile Sunshine...it’s going to be a very long night.” 

Chapter End Notes:

One more chapter to go folks! Sorry for the brevity of this chapter, I was working with some major time constraints as I am going away on military duty for two weeks starting this weekend. I sincerely plan to have the last chapter completed in time to make the challenge. Thanks again to the wonderful Tagist for all her support, and to all of you who have been enjoying our boys little adventure in the South!