- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin get a little more acquainted with The Big Peach.

Justin awoke the next morning with a smile on his face and a delightful ache in his ass, as his beautiful husband had kept to his word and had fucked him hard and deep all night long. He fully intended on returning the favor at some point during their vacation, but for the moment an early morning blowjob would have to suffice. Taking care of Brian’s morning wood would accomplish two goals actually, it would satisfy Justin’s craving for a high protein breakfast as well as soften up his lover for the Peachtree Trolley tour of the city he had planned for them. He knew Brian wouldn’t be thrilled at the prospect of spending three hours listening to some pimple-faced kid dolling out what Brian would consider to be useless information that he would have absolutely no intention of even trying to retain. 

Although Brian wasn’t one who cared to learn about an area’s local history, Justin genuinely felt it would be a missed opportunity to pass on the tour. He wanted to learn as much as he could about the city’s haunts and hidden treasures and maybe see some beautiful historical architecture in the process. In the back of his mind, Justin had these visions of romantic Nineteenth Century mansions with dashing ‘Rhett Butler’ types roaming the grounds and couldn’t wait to see the ‘real south’ for himself. However, he knew exactly how hard a sell the idea would be to Brian. So, he’d better make this good . . . 

After a moment’s hesitation, Justin slowly pulled back the duvet revealing his partner’s deliciously toned body and began to take teasing nips down Brian’s side while paying particular attention to those spots where Brian was known to be extremely ticklish, teasing his lover awake slowly. Brian started to stir just as Justin started sucking lightly on the sensitive skin over his hips. Justin took his time, relishing the unique taste of his lover’s skin, his fingers twisting in the dark auburn pubes but not quite touching where Brian wanted him to. Justin spent several minutes playing with the enticing curls, twisting them into little towers and swirls and intricate designs. However, all he received for his artistic efforts was a grunt of protest and Brian’s hands on his head trying to guide him in what the older man considered to be a more productive direction.

“Sunshine, would you quit fucking teasing and blow me before I die of blue balls already?”

“Patience old man, patience,” Justin said with a wink as he finally put Brian out of his misery and swallowed his cock to the root. Justin loved the smooth glide of Brian’s cock down his throat, and started a nice steady rhythm, meeting each motion of Brian’s uncontrollable thrusts into his mouth. He concentrated on breathing through his nose while keeping his throat relaxed so as not to trigger his gag reflex. Brian was taking his mouth the same way he had taken his ass the night before and in Justin’s mind it was heaven. It wasn’t long before Brian was showing the tell-tale signs of his impending orgasm and treating his young blond to a mouthful of tasty protein-rich spunk - Just the breakfast Justin was hoping for.

Justin shifted his body closer to Brian and kissed his lips lightly, letting the brunet taste himself on his tongue as he tried to even out his breathing. He thought to himself that this would be the perfect time to tell Brian about the trolley tour...while he was too sexually sated to object to the idea.

“Brian, you know I was thinking…” *kiss* “I’d really like to see some of the architecture of the city while we’re here. . .” *kiss* Will you come with me?” *kiss*.

“Hmmm,” Brian said agreeably, so content after that phenomenal blow job that he wasn’t even really listening to Justin prattling away.

“We could take...” *kiss* “an historical trolley tour…” *kiss* “Of the city.” Justin realized when he felt Brian’s body tense up that he’d just gone too far and lost his sneaky advantage. Brian gently pushed Justin away and looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

“Are you out of your fucking mind? Now get this through your little blond head, I am NOT going on some overcrowded, brat infested, Andy Griffith reminiscent sight seeing expedition. The only sights I want to see are Gucci, Prada, and Armani. Riding around with balding middle-aged men in flip flops and tacky tee-shirts doesn’t exactly fit the bill Sunshine.”

Justin sighed, temporarily thwarted in his attempt to convince his loving but stubborn husband to imbibe in a little local culture. He wasn’t quite ready to give up though. Justin was nothing if not tenacious. 

“Please. . .” Justin pleaded trying not to sound too whiney, which he knew would only get on Brian’s nerves. “Please. I don’t ask for much, Brian, and besides it’s only for a couple of hours, and I’ll make it worth your while. What do you say big guy?” By this time Justin had grabbed ahold of Brian’s semi-hard dick and was punctuating every sentence with a firm stroke or two. He knew that he was getting Brian back into a much more agreeable mindset when the lovely hazel eyes started to sort of glaze over and then a soft moan escaped from deep inside the well-sculpted chest. “What if I promise to blow you in every single men’s room along the tour route? Hmmm? I can make it really, really fun for both of us . . .” 

“How about we sweeten the pot and throw in a couple quick hard fucks as well? Oh and one more thing...you have to wear that silver butt plug I got you for your birthday all day long. And you only get two hours before I’m off that fucking trolley...no matter where it leaves us.”

“It’s a deal, Mr. Kinney,” Justin agreed, letting go of Brian’s cock in order to shake on the matter.

“Hey, just because I gave in, it doesn’t mean you get to stop with the hand job,” Brian instructed, pushing Justin’s hand back towards his crotch. “Carry on!”

Two orgasms and a quick shower later, the men were dressed, out the door and ensconced in their seats on the Peachtree Trolley.

The first stop on the tour was Underground Atlanta.




“The state of Georgia chartered a railroad to connect farming and cotton states to eastern markets and ports in 1836. A rail line was built between Atlanta and Chattanooga and 138 mile markers were placed. The Zero Milepost still stands next to Underground Atlanta today on the basement level of the Georgia Railroad Freight Depot. A bustling new town emerged around the Zero Milepost. On the eve of the Civil War, Atlanta had 10,000 people. It had already become the trade and cultural center for the South. Alabama Street, between Peachtree Street and Central Avenue, was the city's center, which was to become Underground Atlanta.”

Justin recited the information to Brian from the pamphlet given to each patron at the beginning of the tour. He found this bit of history to be fascinating. Justin was glad that he had remembered to bring along his camera so that he could take plenty of pictures to refer back to when he decided to paint the scenes he was witnessing.

“I can’t wait to put paint to canvas when we get home, Brian. I have so many ideas whirling around in my head that it’s ridiculous.”

Brian smiled indulgently at Justin’s youthful exuberance, pulled him into a warm embrace and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek.

“I’m glad you’re having such a good time, Sunshine,” Brian said sincerely “I hope you find the rest of the tour just as pleasing.”

Justin gave Brian a sunshine smile and kept it up, as well as Brian’s cock as promised, through the rest of the tour. The tour group visited the CNN Center, The Fabulous Fox Theater, and the home of Martin Luther King Jr. Justin’s romantic fantasies were also fulfilled by a stop at an 
old Atlanta Mansion worthy of Gone With the Wind.


Screen Shot 2014-06-28 at 10.52.29 AM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-28 at 10.55.11 AM.png

 

All-in-all the tour was quite informative and enjoyable, even if Brian did keep him a little giddy with his running sarcastic commentary about each landmark. After they’d finished the tour, Brian and Justin had a leisurely lunch at a nearby sidewalk bistro while scanning the local ‘Fag Rag’ to find a way to entertain themselves for the evening. They decided on going to Mary’s, a gay nightclub within walking distance of their hotel.

When they returned back to their room after doing a little more sightseeing, Brian, who had just taken off his shirt preparing to start a warm shower to wash off the day, suddenly found himself with an armful of lusty blond youth and his lips being mercilessly attacked.

“Mmmm...What was all that for Sunshine? Not that I’m complaining mind you.”

“That, my wonderfully beautiful husband, was to thank you for coming with me today...even if you didn’t exactly enjoy yourself.”

“Oh I enjoyed myself all right Justin. I enjoyed myself in the underground men’s room, the CNN Center men’s room, that dark corner of the mansion where no one could see me eating your ass…”

Justin put a finger to Brian’s lips to shush him, letting him know further elaboration was not needed.

“Be that as it may, I’m sure tonight’s festivities will be more to your liking,” Justin replied smugly. Brian would definitely be more comfortable in an environment that reminded him of his personal playground. The throngs of hot, sweaty, half naked men, the thumpa-thumpa of the music, and of course, the possibility of visiting the club’s backroom, were exactly what Brian needed



Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 11.51.20 AM.png


Later that evening, Brian and Justin were grinding against one another on the dance floor, feeling exceptionally loose thanks in part to the E and the few shots of JB they’d taken beforehand. It didn’t take long for the guys to start circling around them, all trying to get a chance to get up close and personal, with the hot new meat in town. One particularly over zealous bear took it upon himself to join them, making their private party of two a threesome.

“Hey little boy, would you like to go back to my place?” the hairy interloper breathed into Brian’s ear as he inserted himself between Brian and Justin. “I can tell you need a daddy.” he continued on with an amused smirk on his face.

“He’s not interested Grizzly Adams, so FUCK OFF!” Justin on the other hand was not the least bit amused by this asshole’s cutesy come-on. “This ‘little boy’ is here with me. And as for him needing a daddy, he’s already got one - Me!” 

And with that Justin grabbed a laughing Brian by the front of his low-rider jeans, and led him towards the backroom. Like all backrooms, this one was fuggy with the smell of sex and sweaty men, and with the addition of Atlanta’s notorious humidity, it was even steamier than Justin expected. Otherwise, though, there wasn’t anything the boys from Pittsburgh hadn’t seen before. The small but feisty little blond towed his big man along, not at all pleased to see that the big bear was following behind them, until he came to the first open spot along the wall. With a self-satisfied smirk at the giant, hairy meddler watching their every movement, Justin shoved Brian back against the wall, rapidly unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning the tight designer jeans with practiced skill, before grabbing the taller man’s shoulders and turning his incredulous husband so that he was now facing the wall.

“Justin what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Brian hissed, his overwhelming surprise evident in his voice.

“I’m about to fuck your brains out so that Yogi Bear here knows that this ass is mine, and only mine.” Justin replied loudly enough so that everyone around could hear him. Yanking down Brian’s pants from behind, Justin added much more quietly, “now, hush up and take it like a man, dear, and I’ll let you punish me for my insolence later.”

After such an impassioned argument, Brian found himself giving into his young lover for the second time that day, and allowed Justin the sweet gift of his submission. Although Brian had to admit, at least to himself, that Justin’s show of dominance was about the biggest turn on he’d experienced in a long while and it wasn’t really THAT much of a hardship to let his hubby have his way. His steel-hard dripping cock was more than enough proof that Justin’s little act wasn’t at all unpleasant. Plus, he was getting off on the hungry stares of the those watching from the shadows - men obviously envious of his position as the only one who’d get to be taken by such a forceful and controlling, not to mention gorgeous, Top. Brian was sure that tomorrow things would go back to normal, or at least what constituted normal in Brian’s opinion, and he would have his mellow, tenderhearted lover back. At the moment though he couldn’t be bothered to care about anything other than the feel of his Sunshine’s cock pounding into his ass and expertly grazing across his prostate in the most stimulating way imaginable.

“Fuck, Justin! This is so good!” Brian couldn’t help himself from moaning, a little more loudly than he was usually want to do in public. 

Apparently the nearby spectators agreed that the fiery young blond was doing an excellent job, as evidenced by the appreciative catcalls, cheering and groaning going on all around them. Even the big man who had followed them into the backroom was watching intently and jerking himself at the same pace as Justin’s thrusting. The sight of the big bad bear brought to masterbation by his own little twink, just egged Brian’s lust on even more. Two more expertly placed thrusts and Brian’s body began to quiver and seconds later was spraying his come along the backroom’s dark wall where it slowly dripped down to join the other puddles from earlier occupants. 

Moments later, Justin grunted through his own orgasm, stoically reining in his usual loud cries in order to maintain his dominating appearance. With the perfect self-assurance of any power-top, Justin pulled out, discarded the used condom and then solicitously helped Brian to readjust himself. As he led a thoroughly fucked Brian out of the backroom, the big old bear who’d started all this just looked after Justin with overt desire now replacing his previously smug demeanor. 

Chapter End Notes:

First I need to thank Tag for all her help because honestly without her this chapter would not have been possible. I also want to thank all of you who have taken the time to read and review, it means more to me than you'll ever know :)