- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok so this got a little sciencey, a bit more than I had originally intended anyway. Hopefully I don't bore you to tears.  It's a short chapter though and it's mainly so I can get it all out of the way before we move on to the really plotty and smutty bits . 

Thanks to everyone that has reviewed so far. ~ Re x0x

 

 

“Is this your elaborate way of telling me to go fuck myself? Because you’re the one that sat down and asked me to…” Brian started, getting on the defensive. He was left feeling vulnerable after the, out of character, open mouth syndrome he’d just experienced. It was a feeling he greatly detested.

“NO! No, of course not.’ Alex interjected quickly.

Brian just gave Alex the look that said he was on thin ice and to move this conversation along before he walked away.

“Did you know I’m not just a psychiatrist? I also have my doctorate in neurology. Which technically makes me a neuropsychiatrist. Neuropsychology is the study of the structure and function of the brain as it relates to specific psychological processes and behaviours. Basically, it looks at the interplay between what a person’s brain does and how that causes them to act in their life emotionally, physically, socially and so on.”

“That’s just fascinating Freud. I’m overjoyed for you, really, but what, pray tell, does that have to do with cloning? Actually, I have a better question what does all this have to do with me?” Brian asked with his usual sarcastic flair.

 “I was getting to that” Alex muttered, irritated by the interruption. “I’ve been using my prior training as the basis for my research. See up till now scientists could 3D print all the artificial organs, bones, tissue etc they needed for transplants and the like, but we have taken it one step further. Using a technique, we developed called Bioprinting, we can print genetic copies from provided samples and scans and create a functioning facsimile of the original cell donor. We can even remove or add certain things.”

 “Wait, so my clone could have an even bigger cock than me?” the Stud interjected.

 

Bioprinter

 

“We were thinking along the lines of eradicating genetic illnesses and disorders.” Alex calmly reproached “but yes, conceivably we could give your clone a bigger penis than you. We can also customise any other features if so desired.”

“Great, so there would be designer genes in my designer jeans?” came the sardonic reply.

“But that’s all it would be, a functioning reproduction of the original body.” Really, Alex decided, it was best just to ignore the brunette’s snarktastic humour if he wanted to hurry this explanation along.  “My research and development team however, have finally been able to, in layman’s terms, replicate the person’s mind. Their thoughts, emotions and memories, copied, and ready to be pasted into the brain of the clone. We have even had moderate success in… ‘editing’ I guess you could say, certain characteristics on a case by case basis. We’re calling the process 'Re-Minding', patent pending of course.”

Re-Minder

 

“Christ when this becomes common knowledge, people are going to be debating this until the end of time doc.” the wily ad exec predicted.

“Agreed, but there are currently no federal laws in the United States which ban cloning completely. Fifteen American states have a ban on reproductive cloning, Pennsylvania is not one of them. Three of those states already mentioned also prohibit the use of public funds for any such activities, including research, but as we are a privately-owned facility, that’s not a concern for us either.”

“All that aside Professor Frink, what exactly are you offering me here? And what’s it going to cost me?”

“Come with me to the lab and in a few hours, you will have all the help you need. As for the cost, nothing.”

Brian couldn’t help his disbelieving snort at that comment. “Don’t give me that shit. Nothing is ever really free.” He stated cynically

“I told you once that for someone who has enough disorders to merit your own classification in the diagnostic and statistical manual, you are one of the most well-adjusted and high functioning bastards I know. I would dearly love to Re-Mind your brain.”

 

Brian snorted “It’s not normally naked pictures of my mind people want to take home to jerk off to.”

 

“So, what do you say stud? Want to make my fantasies come true?”

 

“I still say you’re very eloquent when I’m drunk.” Brian stalled for time while he considered it. “Fuck it! Ok Rick far be it for me to deny a man his fantasy, I’ll play your Morty. Let’s go.” He stated with a decisiveness he didn’t quite feel and got up a little unsteadily from his bar stool and headed for the exit, with a happy Alex following right behind him.

 

Unbeknownst to the two of them though, there had been a pair of busybodies eavesdropping on their entire conversation. As one the pair of pests, got up and silently stalked after the Stud and Doctor…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

There are definitely pros and cons when it comes to the practice of cloning. I'm not going to delve too deep into them as like I've said before this is more for the fun side of it. Including several Brian's getting down and dirty in later chapters. That being said I am aware it could be a hot button issue for some.