- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sex scenes are HARD (pun intended) to write. Hope I did the boys justice.

🎼🎵"Welcome to my, Filthy mind.🎶

 

 

Brian and 2.0 hurried out of the elevator already anticipating the things they wanted to do to Justin. After rolling open the loft door (with 2.0 staying just out of sight on the other side), Brian called out “Hey Sunshine, I’ve got a surprise for you.”

He watched the beautiful (and delectably naked) blonde twink, hurriedly make his way down the stairs from the bedroom.

“What’s up?” Justin asked as he reached up and gave Brian a hot kiss to welcome him home. He was so horny for the Stud he didn’t care what the surprise was, just about getting him naked and inside him NOW.

 

Kiss

 

“Well… I’ve… discovered… cloning… is… real,” Brian managed to get out between the voracious kisses of his blonde.

“That makes two of us.” The voice from the doorway managed to penetrate their lust bubble, causing the twink to whip his head around and look at the speaker.

Brian had to smirk at the word play from his doppelganger. It was exactly what he would have said.

What the tall man didn’t expect (although in hindsight probably should have) was Justin, unceremoniously, landing on his bubble butt as he collapsed at Brian’s feet. He was clutching his head and moaning “no, no, no, no, no” over and over.

Instantly, two pairs of long arms encircled their Sunshine protectively, and twin voices demanded to know what was wrong.

Justin had his eyes firmly shut and wouldn’t look at either of them. “Brian, I think I need to go to the hospital.” The words were said with a quiet anguish that tore at the men holding him. “I think they missed something on my last scan. I’m having auditory, visual and tactile hallucinations. It might be a sign of an escalation in my 'persistent post-concussion syndrome' symptoms from the TBI. Which could lead to…”

Two sets of relieved lips crashed down on his, effectively ending the little drama princess’ impromptu PSA.

“Open your eyes, you stupid little twat.” Brian coaxed the reluctant blonde. “There really is two of us; it’s not a hallucination.”

When he finally caught sight of those beautiful baby blues, he quickly explained all the events of his evening so far, ending with, “so then I, and Kinney 2.0 here..." Brian paused as he looked at his clone and said, "we need to figure out something better to call you,” then turned back to Justin, and continued, “ we left the nerds at the lab so they could do their tests, and came home before our balls turned into pumpkins.”

“You did all this just so I wouldn’t be disappointed about you cancelling the Vermont trip?”

‘Of course, that was the ridiculously romantic twat’s first question.’ The stud thought, but remained silent. Instead he just gave him his enigmatic, barely there, smile.

 

Smirk

 

“I love you too, Bri.” Justin told him “and you too, Rian.” He said, while looking at 2.0.

“Ryan?” 2.0 asked, deftly avoiding the sentiment.

“Spelt with ‘I’ instead of a ‘Y’ like the traditional Irish spelling, but yes. It’s similar enough that those who don’t need to know, can think it’s a nickname, but different enough to help us with any confusion. What do you think?” Justin nervously explained.

“It’s… Not bad, Sunshine.” Rian answered in that understated Kinney way.

“Great, now that you know what to yell out in the middle of fucking, let’s get to it,” Brian added to the conversation as he got to his feet. He then bent down, grabbed the naked twink, and proceeded to carry him into the bedroom where he threw him on the bed. Rian, in complete agreement with this turn of events, was hot on their heels.

 

Take it all off!

 

Justin lay on his back in the center of the bed and watched avidly, as the identical figures stripped. “OH FUCK! I’m the luckiest gay boy EVER,” Justin moaned, feeling the profusion of pre-cum sliding down his throbbing shaft. He was so turned on, he worried he was going to shoot before the twin gods could even join him.

 

Lickable

 

Brian turned to Rian, saying, “Virgin’s choice; heads or tails?”

“Hmm... heads first I think; tails next round.” Rian decided.

Almost as one, they both climbed onto the bed. Brian claimed those pouty pink lips with a passion-filled kiss, while Rian started licking and sucking on an already erect nipple. Then without any words spoken, they switched places. Brian ran his olive-skinned hand down the soft, smooth expanse of Justin's perfect, cream-coloured body, until he eventually reached that gorgeous ass. He circled one of his fingers around the tight little pucker, and slowly pushed just the tip in, which caused Justin to let out a sensual “mmmnggh!”

The blonde canted his hips in clear invitation for more; an invitation Brian was happy to accept. “Roll over Brat, I want to taste that beautiful bubble butt.”

Rian held onto Justin and rolled them over so he was lying flat on the bed and Justin was prone on top of him. Somehow, they managed to keep their lips connected during the whole endeavor. Now in the desired position, their hands started roaming all over, pulling little sighs and grunts from each other.

Brian enjoyed the stunning sight the pair made, but couldn’t wait any longer. He dipped forward and swiped his tongue over that exposed and tantalizing hole.

Justin broke the kiss and cried out, “OH FUCK! Brian, Rian, oh, uh, ah, OH!” getting increasingly louder the more Brian’s wicked tongue flicked over his entrance. He again almost came, when the talented appendage made it past his tight muscle and started to fuck in and out.

While Brian had his tongue buried in Sunshine’s ass, Rian moved up the bed, until he was sitting up against the headboard. He then aimed his erection at those pretty pink lips, until they wrapped around his cock and started sucking.  

After several minutes, the blonde made a noisy slurping sound as he popped off Rian’s dick and begged Brian to fill him.

In total agreement, Brian pushed a lube-coated digit into the hungry little hole. It was relaxed enough, after the thorough rimming, that he was able to swiftly add another and scissored them apart to make room for his thick 9 and ½ inches. Succeeding in rolling a condom down his length one handed, he removed his fingers and replaced them with his steel hard cock.

“mmmmmnnnnghh!”

“That feels so fucking good!”

“Fuck you are so hot and tight, love... fucking.. you”

They found their rhythm and soon all three participants were lost to the intense pleasure they were feeling.

 

“Uh… Ugh… uh… OH FUCK JUSTIN YOUR GONNA MAKE ME COME!” Rian yelled out, as the brilliant twink did something with his tongue that caused his balls to draw up close to his body. Suddenly a long, slender finger pushed into his untried hole. Brian knew exactly where to aim and tapped unerringly on his hot spot. That added stimulus was all it took; Rian released a guttural groan and unloaded down Justin’s throat.

 

Masturbate the possibilities

 

 

With the delicious taste of Rian’s cum in his mouth and the erotic sounds he'd made, coupled with the expert fucking of the man currently pummelling his prostate, Justin soon began to shoot, untouched, in big thick spurts all over Rian’s, still quivering, body beneath him.

Brian had, barely, been holding back his climax for some time. When he felt the tight heat surrounding his dick, become even tighter and start pulsating, he finally released the reigns on his impending orgasm. With his cock buried as deep in Justin’s ass as he could, he let out a roar, and exploded into the latex.

Then, like a puppet who's strings had been cut, they all collapsed back onto the bed, breathing hard, and feeling the aftershocks that only happen after fucking fantastic sex.

“So,” Rian said after a few minutes of silence. “How much time do you guys need, before we can do that again?”

 

Threesome

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks has to go to my wonderful beta bjluv and my fabulous sibling. Cathy & Kat you're the greatest.

Also thanks so much for all your wonderful reviews! You guys are awesome. 

~ x0x Re

To be continued.
Resa13 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Patent Pending also liked 298 other stories.