[Reviews - 45] starstarstarstarstarPrinter ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Decided to post the first chapter a little early. Please be warned that this story has some very depressing and upsetting themes that may trigger some readers. 

1. Chapter 1 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (6773 words)

Emmett and Drew drive to Philadelphia.

2. Chapter 2 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (9452 words)

After receiving terrible news, Justin, Molly, and Hunter go to Hoboken to stay with Duncan.

3. Chapter 3 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2564 words)

Brian says goodbye.

4. Chapter 4 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (7647 words)

Brian needs to sleep.

TRIGGER WARNING for sleep deprivation and suicidal thoughts.

5. Chapter 5 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5612 words)

Lily wakes up.

6. Chapter 6 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (9990 words)

Justin prepares himself for the rest of the weekend.

7. Chapter 7 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (9346 words)

The day of the funeral, part 1

8. Chapter 8 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (6898 words)

The day of the funeral, part 2.

9. Chapter 9 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (435 words)

The day after the funeral, Justin tries to distract himself by getting to know his new neighbors.

10. Chapter 10 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8867 words)

While two halves of two couples look towards the future, a little girl stays very stuck in the present.