SEQUEL TO INTERSECT: After a horrific tragedy, Brian and his family must mourn and adjust to their new reality.
Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner
, Blake Wyzecki
, Brian Kinney
, Craig Taylor
, Debbie Novotny
, Drew Boyd
, Emmett Honeycutt
, Gus Marcus-Peterson
, James 'Hunter' Montgomery
, Jennifer Taylor
, Jenny Rebecca Marcus-Peterson
, Justin Taylor
, Lindsay Peterson
, Melanie Marcus
, Michael Novotny
, Molly Taylor
, Original Female Character
, Original Male Character
, Ted Schmidt
, Coming Out
, Getting Back Together
, Major Character Death
, Mental Health Issues
, Minor Character Death
, Other Character Death
, Real Life Issues
, Responsible Justin
, Slow Burn
, Vulnerable Brian
, Vulnerable JustinGenres:
, Other Cast Pairing
None Series: Intersect Series
4316 ePub Downloads:
Nov 18, 2020 Updated:
Mar 28, 2021
Decided to post the first chapter a little early. Please be warned that this story has some very depressing and upsetting themes that may trigger some readers.
1. Chapter 1 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 6] (6773 words)
Emmett and Drew drive to Philadelphia.
2. Chapter 2 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 5] (9452 words)
After receiving terrible news, Justin, Molly, and Hunter go to Hoboken to stay with Duncan.
3. Chapter 3 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 6] (2564 words)
Brian says goodbye.
4. Chapter 4 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] (7647 words)
Brian needs to sleep.
TRIGGER WARNING for sleep deprivation and suicidal thoughts.
5. Chapter 5 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] (5612 words)
Lily wakes up.
6. Chapter 6 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] (9990 words)
Justin prepares himself for the rest of the weekend.
7. Chapter 7 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 5] (9346 words)
The day of the funeral, part 1
8. Chapter 8 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 7] (6898 words)
The day of the funeral, part 2.
9. Chapter 9 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 2] (435 words)
The day after the funeral, Justin tries to distract himself by getting to know his new neighbors.
10. Chapter 10 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 2] (8867 words)
While two halves of two couples look towards the future, a little girl stays very stuck in the present.