[Reviews - 25] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

When Brian hears over the radio that Babylon was subjected to a bombing, all he can concentrate on is racing to his club to make sure the people he loves are alive and safe. He doesn't expect to be irreversibly injured himself. As Brian faces a slow recovery and a permanent disability, he must learn to accept the support of his friends and the love of his partner.


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Brian Kinney, Carl Horvath, Cynthia, Daphne Chanders, Debbie Novotny, Drew Boyd, Emmett Honeycutt, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Jennifer Taylor, Justin Taylor, Lindsay Peterson, Melanie Marcus, Michael Novotny, Original Character, Ted Schmidt, Todd (Backroom), Tucker
Tags: Homophobia, PTSD, Toppy Justin
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Tragedy
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Emmett/Drew, Michael/Ben
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 11752 Read: 5887
ePub Downloads: 14 Published: May 04, 2016 Updated: Apr 05, 2017
Story Notes:

This is a joint writing effort between Annie-Eliza and SunshineSally. There's a good bit of angst but also love, happiness, and hope. We hope you enjoy. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by SunshineSally [Reviews - 7] half-star (2784 words)

2. Chapter 2 by SunshineSally [Reviews - 5] half-star (2570 words)

Brian's given a diagnosis.

3. Chapter 3 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 6] half-star (3013 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 7] half-star (3385 words)